When hiring a Landscape company, you ultimately need to make sure the company is experienced, has the correct vision for your property and is reliable. Here are a few good questions to help narrowing down the correct company:
- Feeling comfortable and trusting your landscape designer is crucial in the process.
- Are you fully insured?
- Do you have industry specific employees on staff?
- Will my proposal fully lay out what materials will be used, exactly what will be done during the project, a timeline and the cost?
- Am I responsible for any additional money if the project runs over schedule but nothing in the project changed?
- How are change orders handled?
- How long after completion of my project will you warranty your product?
- What is the experience level of your staff?